The Sacrifice

My Friend,

I can remember when I was younger the joy of Christmas time! As a kid I loved this time of year because I knew I would get gifts! What I didn't know was how much my parents sacrificed to make sure my sister and I had a good Christmas. Times were indeed hard for my parents, but they were determined to put a smile on our faces.

As I grew older and started a walk with Christ - I truly begin to understand the reason for the season. It was about Jesus!!! This meant so much to me, and it has grew my desire to put a smile on His face just like my parents did for me. You see my parents made a sacrifice to show how much they loved us. It wasn't about the gifts, but the sacrifce that came with it! Although they seemed defeated in finances they were able to make a way out of no way!

We need to begin to make a sacrifice with Our Heavenly Father and His Son Jesus! Sometimes this Christian walk can seem uncomfortable and sometimes we just want to do what we want to do. But, it is that sacrifice to please Him that will make him smile on you and in turn he will bless you richly!

MAKE THAT SACRIFICE - DENY YOUR FLESH - WALK IN THE SPIRIT AND YOU WILL MAKE GOD HAPPY and in reality YOU WILL BE HAPPIER!

Sincerely,

James

1 comment: