Chef Tony Returns!




I arrived home this morning around 6:30am tired as ever! I had worked all night, and it was time for some sleep. Even though I was tired I was anxious to watch a show called Paranormal State that I recorded, however I somehow fell asleep. I woke up around noon and managed to watch the show. This show deals with casting out demons. I wanted to watch to see what some people are going through with this negative force. Watching this show, I'll admit was hard in itself, but I managed to watch all the way through. Believe me I was praying and pleading the blood of Jesus at every moment. Watching this show just reassured me that I don't want to go to hell, and that many people will do so if they don't live for GOD. One of my brothers in Christ asked me to watch the show. He had saw the same show the night before and some other times, so he was better prepared. I know he was praying for me! After the show I prayed again and anointed my body with oil. Hey, this stuff is serious and nothing to play with. You must have the Holy Spirit with you.

Later in the day Chef Tony was ready to prepare another new creation (yeah that's ME!). As I was looking through the Food Network's website I came across a recipe for Grandma Neely's Pork Chop Vegetable Soup. I got real excited because as I was cooking I begin to feel like I was a host on a cooking show! LOL. Anyway, the meal was prepared and the food was great! I took the recipe and made it my own just like that mushroom meatloaf I made last week. Man, this cooking thing is not bad at all. I'm I proud of myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment