Great Burger Joint!



In my "bored state" I came across something that really interested me. It may seem weird but after researching this particular company I was VERY HUNGRY! LOL! I'm talking about a joint called In-n-Out located in Southern California. This is not your regular burger spot. They start with real beef that they formed and pattied at there own pattie making facility. The burgers are made fresh to order NEVER FROZEN along with onions, cheese, lettuce, and tomatoe on a oven baked slow rising sponge dough bun! Now that may sound like just a burger but with all the care and time they put into making it fresh as possible, I'm sure the taste beats a McDonald's or Wendy's burger anyday!

Not only did I like the way the burgers were made; the company is family owned. I also loved the fact that they start all of their employees at a minimum wage of $10.00! Now that is really saying that they care about their employees. And the founders loved the Lord. They have scriptures printed on their paper products as you see here:



All of this made me wish they had some locations in Virginia!
It's good to come across food companies like this they really care about their employees and can make a mean sandwich!! Check out the website for yourself! In-N-Out Burger Website

No comments:

Post a Comment